Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary For April and World Blog Challenge

 My first three C4K's for the month of April were part of The World Blog Challenge.My first two comments are located on Ashley's Blog, who happens to be from Canada. For my first comment I reviewed her Prezi, which is a collaboration of her thoughts, one of her favorite videos, and insight on herself. If you've never seen a Prezi, I definately recommend viewing hers. After viewing her Prezi I've decided to create my own as soon as I get a chance. For the second week I commented on her My First Post, which was just a trial run with her blog. I found out a little more about her but the Prezi was a better project.
          For the last week of the World Blog Challenge,  I commented on Robertz' Blog. The post I commented on was quotes that he sometimes uses. For a young student, he seems to be headed in the right direction as far as morals and values are concerned. One of the quotes he used that really stuck out to me was "You are you, don't let words knock you down." Robert is maturing as a blogger and student and it really shows through these quotes.
           For my last C4K :(, I commented on Billy's English Mihi, which is a video telling a little about himself. He is in year three in the country of New Zealand, and has already began embedding video into his blog. He is seven years old and we do have something in common, a love for marvel super heroes!! Through the course of commenting using Dr. Strange's C4K system, I have gained far better insight on what we must do with our Blogs. This system has made me realize how far behind our nation is because these children are less than half our age and are doing what we've been taught in college level classes in GRAMMER SCHOOL, Thanks Dr. Strange and EDM 310 for changing my views on commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment