Saturday, May 5, 2012

Project 13 Collaboration Report

In order to collaborate for Project 15, we had to come up with a new form of meeting other than by telephone or in person. After asking Elizabeth from the EDM staff, we were referred to the new online tool Google Hangout. This tool allows you to meet face to face with multiple people at once via webcam. We first began using Skype but couldn't figure out a way to talk to multiple people at once. I enjoyed using Google Hangout because its just like meeting face to face. I also began using skype to communicate with my cousin, whom lives down in Crystal River,FL.
           Overall, I was very pleased with the way our group collaborated, we accomplished the assignment without the use of telephones or meeting in person. I intend on adapting the new Google Hangout into my career as an educator. I will also continue to use skype in order to stay connected with friends and family around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment