Sunday, February 12, 2012

C4T 1

In Fisch's Crowdsource My Basement Design, he is asking for input on any ideas to help him remodel his basement. the idea is for the reader to gain a picture of the remodeled basement in his/her head. With the help of pictures, and a blue-print layout, the design of the basement is brought to life.
The post Ideas I'd Like My Future Principal to Consider:The Schedule, One of the biggest problems within the American High School system is scheduling. Fisch uses this article to show the various problems that the system of scheduling has. He talks about a new type of schedule that the high school he works for has began using, The Variable Schedule. The Variable Schedule is very similar to that of today's college schedule. This schedule allows students to learn how to deal with unscheduled time, work and life, and grow deeper relationships with teachers. The high school schedule system that is used today was developed in 1967, which shows how badly our education system needs to deal with this problem.
In my first comment, I recommended a brand of appliances for Mr. Fisch to use in his basement. The reason I chose to do so is because I have roughly five years of experience in the Appliance repair business and thought I might could help out. In my second comment, I supported the descision to adopt a new style of scheduling in high school systems. The new type of schedule is known as Variable Schedule. The reason I chose to support the new schedule was because the schedule system used today is based off studies from 1967.

No comments:

Post a Comment